The two rooms open in a symmetrical position to the sides of that of the mullioned windows. During the renovations in 1951, they had been transformed into two small apartments with independent entrances and separated from the main residence. Recovered as museum spaces in the early 1980s, the two rooms now house the collection of Renaissance bronzes and plaques, furnishings, paintings and maps.
Fondazione Museo Miniscalchi-Erizzo
Via San Mammaso 2/a - 37121 Verona
Tel +39 045.8032484